TRICARE Drug Rehab Center in Orange County CA
If you are in need of a drug rehab center in Orange County, you may qualify for a TRICARE substance abuse program. A Tricare plan covers certain treatment services, including emergency inpatient treatment, residential substance use disorder treatment, and partial hospitalization programs. Generally, these programs are highly structured and provide individualized counseling for patients. This plan is ideal for those who want to continue working and caring for their families while they attend rehab. However, it may not be suitable for everyone. TRICARE can help guide you through a confidential assessment to determine whether you are eligible for services at a drug rehab center.
Rehabs That Accept TRICARE Orange County CA (888) 510-3898
Some Orange County TRICARE treatment options offer a sliding-scale payment option, which means the cost is spread over time. Alternatively, you may choose to charge the cost to your credit card or borrow from friends. Many TRICARE-approved treatment facilities in Orange County California also offer payment plans that help you pay for the cost of rehab. However, you must verify with the specific provider of your insurance plan before signing up for treatment. The program also offers a comprehensive list of benefits.
Orange County Rehab Facilities That Accept TRICARE
There are many benefits to completing your rehab program in a TRICARE-approved facility. Many programs are out-of-network, and therefore, they may cost more than those that accept Tricare. However, some facilities offer payment plans or accept major credit cards. A few even offer scholarships for those who are unable to pay the full cost of rehab. However, the most important thing is to get treatment! It is imperative to ensure the health of your family, friends, and coworkers.
If you are a member of the military, you should check with your TRICARE plan to see if you’re eligible for substance abuse treatment. Most TRICARE plans cover substance abuse treatment, including residential treatment centers. Medication-assisted treatment is also approved. To apply for a TRICARE plan, call your primary care manager. Providing your insurance information to the treatment center is the first step in getting the treatment you need.
Does TRICARE Cover Inpatient Rehab
In addition to residential treatment, Tricare covers outpatient therapy. It also covers residential treatment for those under the age of 21. For those who are in the military, TRICARE Prime is a plan available. It covers substance abuse treatment, outpatient therapy, and detox. For those who live within 50 miles of the nearest military hospital, there is a remote TRICARE option called Tricare Prime Remote. This program is also available to individuals who live in rural areas, which might mean the cost of treatment may be higher.
Veterans are particularly susceptible to substance abuse, and if they’re in the military, there is a good chance they’re affected. PTSD and substance abuse are two of the most common medical problems among veterans, and they tend to co-exist. Furthermore, the stress and trauma of wartime operations can lead to mental health problems. Alcohol and other substances are a common way veterans cope with these problems, and TRICARE offers affordable care for military personnel and veterans.
Does TRICARE Prime cover inpatient rehabilitation?
TRICARE does cover inpatient rehab for alcohol and drug abuse if you satisfy the requirements for inpatient treatment. Substance abuse treatment suppliers have particular guidelines that must be followed to determine if you require inpatient treatment.
Does TRICARE cover prescription drugs?
TRICARE covers a lot of prescription drugs authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Prescription drugs may be offered as part of the pharmacy or medical advantage.
Emergency Inpatient Hospital Services
TRICARE covers emergency situation inpatient health center services when:
1. You have a medical or psychiatric emergency
2. You need instant healthcare facility admission
3. You will get treatment at the closest offered healthcare facility that can offer you the care
If you have a mental health or substance use disorder, then we will cover emergency situation inpatient medical facility services for:
- Your detoxification
- Your stabilization
- Any medical issues you may have from your condition
Intensive Outpatient Program
TRICARE covers Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs).
You may qualify for an IOP if you:
- Have a psychiatric or compound utilize condition
- Don’t need to be in a health center full-time
- Required stabilization, sign decrease, or avoidance of relapse
- Need treatment for partially supported mental health disorders
- Need a higher level of care than you’re presently receiving in outpatient care
Are transitioning from an:
- Inpatient program
- Psychiatric domestic treatment center
- Partial hospitalization
- Routine outpatient services
If you have a substance usage disorder, TRICARE covers the management of your withdrawal signs while you get treatment.
TRICARE will cover it through the following:
- Inpatient services (emergency and non-emergency).
- Intensive outpatient programs.
- Partial hospitalization programs.
- Opioid treatment programs.
- Workplace based opioid treatment.
- Residential compound use disorder treatment.
Medication Assisted Treatment.
You may get approved for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) if you have a substance usage disorder. MAT:
Integrates drug and psychological health therapies. Is covered when the TRICARE authorized service provider has a special certification from the Drug Enforcement Agency to prescribe buprenorphine (e.g., suboxone).
TRICARE covers the settings listed below to offer MAT services. You don’t need to get pre-authorization.
Opioid Treatment Program.
You might qualify if you:
- Have an opioid use condition.
- Need clinically kept track of detoxing with direct access to medical services.
- Required medical assistance, however not a 24-hour medical environment.
- Workplace Based Opioid Treatment.
The provider should follow guidelines from:
- Department of Health and Human Services.
- Drug Enforcement Agency.
- State and local governments.
Mental Health Therapeutic Services.
TRICARE covers a variety of services for psychological health and substance use condition:.
Service What is it?
Also referred to as “therapy” or “counseling.” TRICARE covers inpatient and outpatient services, including:
TRICARE covers psychoanalysis if your:
Provider has the correct certification.
Treatment is preauthorized.
Psychological Testing & Assessment.
TRICARE covers mental testing and assessment to help identify a patient and establish a treatment strategy.
TRICARE doesn’t cover psychological screening for academic positioning.
Psychotropic Drugs Covered when prescribed by an authorized company as part of a treatment plan.
Electroconvulsive treatment (ECT) may be covered.
TRICARE only covers secondary therapies as part of the treatment strategy at one of the following types of centers:.
Orange County TRICARE Inpatient Center
Residential Substance use condition treatment.
Psychiatric property treatment center (kids and teenagers under age 21).
Partial healthcare facility program.
Intensive outpatient program.
Therapies consist of:
- Other ancillary treatments.
Partial Hospitalization (Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorder).
TRICARE covers licensed partial hospitalization program centers for psychological health and substance use conditions.
You might get approved for partial hospitalization if you:.
- Are looking for treatment in the U.S. and its territories.
- Have mental health or substance use condition problems.
- Can function with support in some of your major life locations.
- Do not require to be in a healthcare facility full-time.
- Have a considerable impairment that hinders your typical performance.
- Require medically supervised management of withdrawal signs (detoxification) with direct access to medical services.
- Need stabilization, have intense signs, require treatment for partly supported psychological health disorders, or are transitioning from an inpatient program.
- Are not able to keep yourself in the community with a lower level of outpatient services.
Residential Treatment Centers.
TRICARE covers Psychiatric Residential Treatment Centers. These centers assist you with psychiatric conditions that require a 24-hour safeguarded and highly structured therapeutic environment.
You may receive approval for residential treatment if you:
- Are under 21 years old.
- Have a primary medical diagnosis aside from a compound usage disorder.
- Have considerable disability that hinders your regular functioning.
- Are not able to work in your area with only outpatient services.
- Do not require to be in a health center full-time.
- Are transitioning from another program as part of treatment plan.
- You need to get pre-authorization.
This list of covered services is not all inclusive. TRICARE covers services that are medically necessary to be medically necessary means it is appropriate, reasonable, and adequate for your condition. and considered proven. There are special rules or limits on certain services, and some services are excluded. For more information about TRICARE rehabs in San Diego, or TRICARE rehabs in Los Angeles please contact the helpline.
The Recover is not affiliated in any way with TRICARE, the intent is to provide information for someone who may be looking for assistance.