If you or someone you know is struggling with drug addiction and is insured by United Healthcare, you may be wondering if your insurance covers drug rehab. The good news is that United Healthcare does cover drug rehab, but it’s important to know which drug rehab centers in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho accept United Healthcare. In this article, we’ll explore United Healthcare drug rehab providers in Coeur d’Alene and what you can expect from inpatient drug rehab.
Does United Healthcare Cover Drug Rehab?
Yes, United Healthcare covers drug rehab, but the amount of coverage you receive depends on your specific plan. Some United Healthcare plans cover the entire cost of drug rehab, while others may require you to pay a deductible or copayment. It’s important to check with your insurance provider to understand your specific coverage.
United Healthcare Drug Rehab Providers in Coeur d’Alene
Here are some drug rehab centers in Coeur d’Alene that accept United Healthcare:
- North Idaho Behavioral Health – This drug rehab center offers outpatient and inpatient services for drug addiction. They accept United Healthcare and offer a sliding fee scale for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Heritage Health – Heritage Health offers outpatient drug rehab services and accepts United Healthcare. They also offer a sliding fee scale for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Northwest Specialty Hospital – This hospital offers inpatient drug rehab services and accepts United Healthcare. They have a team of medical professionals who specialize in addiction treatment.
What to Expect from Inpatient Drug Rehab
Inpatient drug rehab is a type of treatment where you stay at a drug rehab center for a period of time, typically 30-90 days. During this time, you receive intensive therapy and support to help you overcome your addiction. Here are some things you can expect from inpatient drug rehab:
- Detoxification – Before you begin therapy, you’ll go through a detoxification process to rid your body of drugs and alcohol. This can be a difficult process, but it’s an important first step in your recovery.
- Therapy – Inpatient drug rehab typically includes individual and group therapy sessions. You’ll work with a therapist to identify the root causes of your addiction and develop coping skills to prevent relapse.
- Support Groups – In addition to therapy, you’ll attend support group meetings with other individuals who are also in recovery. These groups provide a safe and supportive environment to share your experiences and receive encouragement from others.
- Aftercare Planning – Before you leave inpatient drug rehab, you’ll work with your therapist to develop an aftercare plan. This plan may include outpatient therapy, support group meetings, and other resources to help you maintain your sobriety.
If you’re struggling with drug addiction and are insured by United Healthcare, it’s important to know that drug rehab is covered under your insurance plan. By choosing a drug rehab center in Coeur d’Alene that accepts United Healthcare, you can receive the help you need to overcome your addiction. Inpatient drug rehab can be a challenging process, but with the right support and resources, you can achieve lasting sobriety.